Before even getting to the water you will feel the balance and see the beauty of the Zen. Werner's Premium fiberglass process blends perfection in craftsmanship and materials for a stiff, light, elegant looking blade. Add their new HD Graphics, and now you have a true work of art. A carbon shaft helps keep the overall weight down and from our countless hours of testing, a perfect overall flex to the paddle.
- Small sized 85 sq inch blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller stature to mid-size stature. 15.5 oz
- With decades of design experience, Werner saw a need to innovate blade shape. Their longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Werner's Versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose their carbon blend Straight Shaft in fixed length for lightest weight, Performance Adjustable or Performance Travel (3-piece breakdown)
- No matter your Fit option choice, Werner shafts are optimized for flex and strength, to be comfortable in all applications.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blades and carbon blend shaft gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.