*Note: This item is an extra oversize item. Extra oversize item shipping fees apply.*
The first load-assist mount to handle both SUPs and kayaks, makes loading and unloading heavy boats and boards a breeze. The lightweight mount tilts down more than two feet from the roof rack, takes on up to 45% of the boat's weight, then helps gently raise it up to the top of the vehicle. Once loaded it securely cradles your boat or boards for the ride. At only 21 lbs. it's super lightweight but built burly enough to wrangle an 80 lb. load.
- Easily load and unload kayaks and boards at waist level at the side of the vehicle with the easy to use slide and tilt mechanism
- 80 lb. boat and board capacity easily handles a large kayak or two boards
- SpeedClamp tool free attachment
- Lightweight materials and construction don’t eat up roof’s carrying capacity
- Tilts down a lengthy 26” from roof rack height
- Provides 30-45% weight assistance (depending on boat width)
- Felt-covered cradles flex to conform to hull for secure transport
- Folds down flat to reduce drag and noise when not in use
- Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow and Stern Tie-Downs included (HoodAnchor, sold separately, is required for vehicles with no attatchment points for Bow and Stern Tie-Downs)
- Locks to base rack with SKS Lock Cores for added security (sold separately)
- Weight: 23.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 42.00 in x W 9.00 in x H 9.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in