If your vehicle’s out of room, take a look at your hitch. If it’s free, may we suggest the Rack and Roll trailer. Made of lightweight aluminum, it carries gear easily upon shock absorbers that provide a full 4” of independent wheel travel. That means a stable, secure ride for your gear. And it stores easily upright in the off-season.
- Lightweight aluminum construction provides an easy way to carry more gear
- Shock absorbers provide four inches of independent wheel travel, providing trailer stability and protecting your gear
- Stores easily in compact upright position with removable wheels and tongue
- Small wheels on rear of trailer allow you to easily roll the trailer upright for storage
- Carrying capacity is 250 lbs with stock suspension.
- Carrying handle turns your lightweight trailer rack system into a handcart
- Includes Yakima crossbars. Crossbar spread can be adjusted up to 48 inches.
- LED trailer lights last years without needing replacement
- Standard flat-4 light connector to vehicle
- Works with Class I, II & III hitches when a 2" sized ball is attached
Pick up is free from either our Old Forge or Saratoga Springs location.