Recreational stand up paddles have reached a new performance level with the Vibe. Your time on the water should not be a struggle, so Werner adapted design features from their top of the line paddle to fit a budget. With the Family Adjustable option, easily resize length and share with the entire gang.
- With decades of design experience, Werner saw a need to innovate blade shape. Their longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- Werner's Family Adjustable, with 16" of height range, fits all the paddlers in your life. From people 4’10” to 6’2” we’ve got you covered with an easy and precise mechanism (68" to 84" long). Printed on shaft makes it easy to choose your desired paddle length.
- Travel Adjustable (2-piece breakdown) has the same length adjustment AND fits in your inflatable bag or luggage for SUP on the go.
- When shopping their Standard performance, you’ll see Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle, at introductory prices.
- Injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant. They have light swing weight for the value, while maintaining the design elements that are direct from their more advanced paddles. Smooth, stable stokes for easier paddling.
- The fiberglass shaft gives you light weight and less fatigue, at a more modest price. Standard with the “Tweener” size, it gives a diameter that fits well for all hand sizes.