*This is an oversize item. Oversize shipping fees apply*
Skagit CF [ ska - jit ] A river that is diverse in habitat and flows into Skagit Bay, Pacific Northwest.
The Skagit CF IM is a great value for those with a budget and enjoys a more relaxed, low-angle, paddling style. Find design features direct from Werner's higher models, but not with the higher price.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, low-angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Carbon Fiber reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from our Premium line. Offering smooth, stable stokes and easier paddling
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Choose our carbon blend Straight shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Better for the environment! Carbon Fiber reinforced injection molded blades are made with recycled material.
Paddler Height Kayak width under 23 in. Kayak width 23 in. - 28 in. Kayak width over 28 in.
Under 5 ft. 210cm 220cm 230cm
5 ft. - 5 ft. 6 in. 215cm 220cm 230cm
5 ft. 6 in - 6 ft. 220cm 220cm 230cm
6 ft. and above 220cm 230cm 240cm