*This is an oversize item. Oversize shipping fees apply*
In honor of the man who started it all, the Werner Sr. Edition Ovation is the culmination of decades of experience on the water and in the R&D room, working with composite materials and construction. The feeling on the water is fitting of the name.
- Ultimate performance, to a higher level with the Ovation. Werner's lightest best paddling paddle has no detail overlooked, even down to the custom drip rings.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Smooth back face and thinner edges allow for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose the carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard or Small Diameter.
- Reduced weight means reduced strength. Not intended for extreme conditions. Use proper technique when practicing rescues and re-entries.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of
- Includes embroidered fleece paddle bag to help protect your paddle during transport or storage.
Paddler Height Kayak width under 23 in. Kayak width 23 in. - 28 in. Kayak width over 28 in.
Under 5 ft. 210cm 220cm 230cm
5 ft. - 5 ft. 6 in. 215cm 220cm 230cm
5 ft. 6 in - 6 ft. 220cm 220cm 230cm
6 ft. and above 220cm 230cm 240cm