The Kalliste is our most advanced low-angle paddle, with our best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Kalliste is the smart choice for those touring with a low-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative yet powerful feel of a mid-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner's most advanced designs.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment paddlers often find themselves in. A roping material, dynel is impact and abrasion resistant.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your line or tackle. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Although Werner's Ultimate performance paddles are far and away the best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them their most impact resistant. Look to our Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
- New 2016 Hooked logos with artwork inspired by Werner Paddle's Pro-Staff Rob Choi.