Greek, meaning the "best", which describes its feeling on the water.
The Kalliste is Werner's most advanced low-angle paddle, with their best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Kalliste is the smart choice for those touring with a low-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative yet powerful feel of a mid-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment paddlers often find themselves in. A roping material, dynel is impact and abrasion resistant.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose the carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. (US Patent # 6881111 )
Paddler Height Kayak width under 23 in. Kayak width 23 in. - 28 in. Kayak width over 28 in.
Under 5 ft. 210cm 220cm 230cm
5 ft. - 5 ft. 6 in. 215cm 220cm 230cm
5 ft. 6 in - 6 ft. 220cm 220cm 230cm
6 ft. and above 220cm 230cm 240cm