For those that appreciate good design, craftsmanship and ultimately performance, but need to follow their budget. Utilizing the same great fiberglass shaft, and Family adjustable system, as the Vibe, step up to a stiffer and lighter fiberglass blade with the Thrive. You’ll feel cleaner, more powerful strokes and feel less fatigue all day long.
- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- The Family Adjustable with 16" of height range, fits all the paddles in your life. From 4’10” to 6’2” we’ve got you covered with an easy and precise mechanism (68" to 84"). Printed on shaft makes it easy to choose your desired paddle length.
- Travel Adjustable (3-piece breakdown) has the same length adjustment AND fits in your inflatable bag or luggage for SUP on the go.
- When shopping our Standard Performance, you’ll see Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle, at introductory prices.
- A combination of hand craftsmanship and advanced molding techniques gives you our light swing weight, stiff fiberglass blade. High color graphics enhance the bright yellow blade.
- Our fiberglass shaft gives you light weight and less fatigue, at a more modest price. Standard with the “Tweener” size, it gives a diameter that fits well for all hand sizes.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.