LIGHT, DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE:
The TAO Surf 11'6'' ART comes with:
- ACE-TEC (AT) construction which utilizes a polymer outer skin for impact resistance and incredible durability,
- Digitally direct printed graphics,
- 2+1 fin set,
- Smooth textured EVA deck pad for maximum comfort and no slip grip
- Ergo-Undercut handle
- Bungee tie downs
- Leash plug
- 10'' Dolphin Fin FCS
- 2 x FCS M5 Thruster Side Fins
|Max Rider Weight||240 lbs|
|Fins setup||2 + 1|
|Center fin||10" Dolphin Fin FCS|
|Side fin||FCS M5 Twin|
|Fins supplied||10” DOLPHIN FIN FCS + 2 FCS COMPATIBLE SIDE FINS|
|Fin Box Configuration||STANDARD US|
With a long experience in surfboard and Stand Up Paddle manufacturing, SIC is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, and Surf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.