Any time there's a chance that your head will make contact with something harder than itself, it's best to grab a helmet. Sweet Protection has been in the helmet business for more than thirteen years, and to this day, they continue to push their designs with products like the Wanderer Helmet. A full-bore whitewater lid at heart, this carbon-fiber reinforced helmet wraps around the back of your neck, fits like a glove on the inside, and features a small brim at the front to keep water out of your eyes. You get all the ventilation and comfort options you need for longer paddles, and the protection required for short, fast charging in the river or the creek.
- CRP technology uses carbon fiber to reinforce the shell and create a helmet with extreme strength for its weight
- ABS thermoplastic shell has improved impact resistance thanks to a rubber-toughened construction
- Expanded Polypropylene liner offers extraordinarily durable shock-absorbing properties at a low weight
- Occigrip design provides a firm and comfortable fit so your helmet won't roll forward or side-to-side on impact
- Coolmax lining dries quickly, allows sweat to move rapidly away from your skin, and the reinforced front flap cover insulates your forehead and temple from cold water
- Self-adhesive fitpads can be placed between the liner and the stitched liner to dial in the fit
- Direct Ventilation system allows the exchange of hot air near your head for cool air outside