For those paddlers seeking the utmost power and dependable catch in a high impact resistant fiberglass layup. Tested by some of the best expedition kayakers in the world on some of the most demanding rivers. The Surge delivers confidence with every stroke.
|Blade Surface Area
|Blade Length x Width
||48.25cm x 20cm
- Increased blade to shaft offset for more verticality through the power phase.
- Design offers stroke versatility for everyday use.
- Legendary bomber reliability with high impact fiberglass blades.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece and 4-piece- R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R30 is our most popular for river running.
*If you require a different length, or offset angle than the options shown here, please don't hesitate to contact us so we can set up a special order for you! 315-369-6672, x1