Watercell X – is the flexible and durable reservoir water bag solution. Tough and versatile, Watercell X stores, transports and dispenses water wherever you need it. The 3D baffled, RF-welded TPU construction is compact and stackable, BPA and PVC free.
The standard 63mm wide mouth cap and integrated welded handle make filling simple and spill-free. Dispensing water is just as easy; the multi-function low-profile cap combines flow control and includes a shower head attachment. Hang, carry and attach the Watercell X wherever your adventures take you using the welded lash points and adjustable strap.
Can the Watercell X…?
Be cleaned with bleach? We would recommend against using bleach (because of the aftertaste) – taste-free peroxide cleaning tablets are available.
Connect to any water filter? There are two standards for screw-attached water filters; 42mm and 63mm. The Watercell X will work with any 63mm water filter.
Be used for drinks other than water? Only if it is cleaned correctly afterward – see the point on peroxide cleaning tablets above.
- Made from flexible, abrasion-resistant laminated 400D nylon fabric
- Food-grade TPU laminate is BPA and PVC free
- Extra-small shower fitting attaches to the multi-function side straps when not in use
- Strong RF-welded 3D shape with internal baffle for ease of use and compact packing
- Adjustable strap offers multiple carry, lash and drain points
- The opening is compatible with industry-standard water filtration systems and replacement lids
- The TPU film is specified to have the lowest possible residual taste. No soft-sided water container (regardless of brand) is completely taste neutral – except the Mylar bladder of the Pack Tap