The Adaptor COOLMAX® sleeping bag liner will help you adapt to varied temperatures and humidity. The washable, knitted COOLMAX® fabric wicks moisture away from your skin, which helps keep you comfortable as temperatures rise and humidity increases, guaranteeing a great night’s sleep. The COOLMAX® Adaptor liner is ideal for use on its own in warm, humid climates, or as a liner inside your sleeping bag as you transition across seasons, and it's great for keeping your sleeping bag clean and hygienic. It's also available in an Insect Shield® version for extra protection in buggy environments.
The Adaptor is Perfect For...
- Backpackers traversing a wide scale of temperatures and humidity
- Travelers who would like to ensure a hygienic sleep environment
- Campers looking to reduce the clammy feel in their sleeping bag
- Warm-Weather campers who don’t need a full sleeping bag
Other Liner Options
- Add warmth to your sleeping bag with a Reactor Liner
- Weight-focused backpackers opt for the Silk Mummy Liner
- COOLMAX® fabric is made of a soft, stretchy polyester-knit fabric.
- Wicks moisture from your skin, keeping you dry and comfortable in humid conditions.
- Use drawcord to cinch liner hood around your head.
- The drawcord channel has a contrasting color, making it easy to find in low light conditions.
- Easy care – no special soap is needed for washing.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack.