The Ruffwear Jet Stream dog cooling vest efficiently cools dogs during light and fast, high-intensity adventures through shading and evaporative cooling. In warm climates, dogs typically stay cool by seeking shade in the heat of the day. The light and sleek Jet Stream uses shade-providing spandex over the back, while Ruffwear’s three-layer evaporative cooling chest panel disperses heat from the dog’s core. To activate the Jet Stream, soak in water, wring out, zip on your dog, and go.
Measurement is around the widest part of the rib cage. If you need more help with sizing visit our sizing chart & technical specs.
UPF 50+ COVERAGE
Lightweight spandex back panel provides shade and is UPF rated to 50+.
- Formfitting with a zippered closure to keep cooling effect close to the body
- Oversized armholes allow full range of motion
- Lightweight spandex back panel rated to UPF 50+
- Three layer construction cools the core
- Wicking outer layer reflects heat and facilitates evaporation
- Absorbent middle layer stores water for evaporation
- Mesh lining keeps dog dry and comfortable
- Cooling Material: Polyester air mesh; Polyester non-woven middle layer; Dry-weave polyester mesh
- Back Panel: Stretch wicking spandex
- Zipper: YKK Vislon
- Made in Vietnam
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean