Centre Length: 15’8” (4.78 m)Beam: 38” (96.52 cm)
Centre Depth: 13” (33 cm)Transom Width: 30” (76.2 cm)
Weight: 73 lbs. (33.11 kg)
Weight Capacity: 664 lbs. (301.19 kg)
Max. HP: 2
Web Seats: Standard
• Two Laminated Paddles c/w Oarlocks
• 3 Bottom Keels
• One-Piece Aluminum Hull
• One-Piece UV Protected Foam Liner
• Two UV Protected Foam Sponsons
• Foam Seats or Webbed Seats
• Nylon Nose Cones and Carrying Handles
• Detachable Elastic Tie Down Cords
• Aluminum Motor Mount (Pointed Models)
• Nylon Cleats and Anchor Rope
• Sail Kit Mast Support
• Extruded Aluminum Ribs for added strength
WHY MARINE ALUMINUM?
Whether powered by paddle, motor or wind, aluminum’s light weight means more GO with less PUSH. Canoes are easy to carry and handle better on car tops, towing, launching and recovery. A wide hull design, with added foam side sponsons, makes the Radisson one of the most stable canoes on the water for the whole family.
High tensile strengths and stiffness means excellent hull integrity, long lasting durability, and high strength-to-weight ratio.
Elasticity of the metal due to it’s 2.5% magnesium content reduces chance of puncturing. Underwater objects frequently will only dent rather than rupture the hull.
5052 marine aluminum will not embrittle, delaminate, peel, waterlog, check, rot, shrink or swell. It assures uniform thickness of hull sections. Unlike most metal canoes, it’s a quiet one too! It is completely lined with foam that effectively muffles all foot banging and tackle box sounds.