Designed by Bob Zaveral, Serge Corbin and Gold Medalist Greg Barton, this paddle is curved through the entire paddle blade, and slightly concave on the bottom power face for a quick catch.
You’ll experience better power and control, and maximum efficiency.
Power Surge Benefits:
- Slight rib for positive (straight) tracking
- Concavity for maximum pull
- Reinforced bottom for maximum strength
- Quiet entry and exit
Power Surge Flatwater Specs:
- Blade width is 8 inches (available from 7.5 inches to 8.375 inches (8 3/8″)
- Blade length is 18 inches
- Standard shaft angle of 12 degrees, custom angles available from 0 to 15 degrees
- Medium – 9.5 oz
All flatwater paddle blades have a foam core and a standard shaft angle of 12 degrees