Featuring mixed quilt lines and panels, this insulated bomber jacket is made with 100% recycled nylon and is designed for transitional months and travel. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
87% of our line uses recycled materials.
Soft, Supple Shell Fabric
Lightweight and packable Pertex® 100% recycled nylon shell with 40-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
Mixture of diamond quilts, chevrons and horizontal baffles blended for a contemporary look
Stand-Up Collar for Warmth
Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
Two welted, zippered security front pockets
Internal Zippered Chest Pocket
One internal zippered chest pocket
Elasticized Cuffs and Hem
Bomber silhouette; elasticized cuffs and hem hold in warmth
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
298 g (10.5 oz)
- Shell: 1.1-oz Pertex® 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 40-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn