Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Snowbelle Pants have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
64% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials.
Waterproof, Breathable and Warm Fabric
Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with waterproof/breathable protection; 40-g Thermogreen® insulation keeps you warm and cozy
Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-button closure, belt loops and a zip fly
Patagonia Snow Jacket Compatibility
Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
Durable Scuff Guards
Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
Mesh-lined Thigh Vents
Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
Two Handwarmer Pockets
Zippered pockets; two handwarmer pockets
Built-In RECCO® Reflector
Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
621 g (21.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (legs) 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta; (waistband) 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn