A breathable, lofted baselayer to keep you warm in cold conditions. Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Soft, stretchy, breathable and compressible, Capilene® Thermal Weight is made of Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. It also has between 30–92% recycled content and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control to keep you welcome among friends. HeiQ Fresh durable odor control means less washing and longer wearing. Product features include a brushed-elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams that minimize chafing.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 139 g (4.9 oz)
3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® fabric.
Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex.
Cross-dyes: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex.
Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved