Warm, windproof, water-resistant scarf insulated with lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Lightweight, smooth and soft against the skin, the Nano Puff™ Scarf stays warm and dry when your route home turns cold and snowy. Made from windproof and water-resistant Nano Puff® fabric, this lightweight scarf features highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and liner with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection. The brick quilting pattern has horizontal quilt lines to stabilize the insulation and the generous length and width of the scarf allows plenty of wrapping options. It’s highly compressible, stows away into its own stuff pocket and is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco polyester, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern stabilizes insulation
- Generous 69" length by 6" width wraps once or twice around neck
- Stows away in small stuff pocket
- Highly compressible and packable
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco polyester, with 55% postconsumer recycled content.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn