The perfect cold-weather crosslayer, our R2® TechFace Hoody provides warmth and breathability with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Notch up the warmth with the new R2® TechFace Hoody. Its versatile double-weave fabric combines a weather-shedding, durable face with a warm, breathable, high-loft interior. Stretchy and cozy all-mountain performance further extends into a dialed feature set: The warm, low-profile, under-the-helmet hood has a simple elastic binding to keep out wind; the zippered handwarmer pockets sit high, above harness line and pack line, and their backsides form a pair of interior drop-in mesh pockets; the sleek, stretch-knit Variable Conditions Cuffs resist snags and push up easily; a partial-hem binding seals in warmth; a zippered left-chest pocket holds small essentials. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- High-loft double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- One left-chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets are clean-finished and harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in pockets
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 485 g (17.1 oz)
7.6-oz 94% polyester (77% recycled)/6% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn