A breathable, lofted baselayer to keep you warm in cold conditions. Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Soft, stretchy, breathable and compressible, Capilene® Thermal Weight is made of Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. It also has between 30–92% recycled content and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control to keep you welcome among friends. HeiQ Fresh durable odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and because this zip-neck hoody is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Product features include a two-layer hood with internal neck tape for next-to-skin comfort, a high collar with anatomical shaping for warmth, a locker loop for hang drying, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams that minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a minimal drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for warmth
- Two-layer hood with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Offset seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops help cover hands
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn