Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible, zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
64% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials.
Waterproof, Breathable and Warm Fabric
Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester microtwill shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Versatile 3-In-1 Design
Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® insulation for warmth with less bulk
Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with hood down
Heat-Venting Pit Zips
Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
Patagonia Snow Pant Compatibility
Powder gasket with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
Shell has zippered handwarmer pockets, one zippered exterior chest pocket and a zippered interior pocket; zip-out jacket has a zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets
Built-In RECCO® Reflector
Concealed RECCO® reflector
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
1,335 g (47.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder gasket) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn