With a streamlined design, high-back flotation and pliable foam in the chest, the NRS Women's Zoya Mesh Back PFD is an ultra comfortable life jacket.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower provides ventilation on warm days.
- Supple foam panels in the chest comfortably mold to a woman's bust.
- Two sleek, zippered pockets offer easy access to the essentials without adding unnecessary bulk to the front of the jacket.
- Features a lash tab and 3M reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Zoya is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Weight: 1.65 lbs
US Coast Guard Type: III
Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
Lining: 200-denier nylon
Entry System: Front zip
2 - Front
1 - Front
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
3M Reflective Accents throughout
US Coast Guard Certification