In your boat or scouting a rapid, the NRS Pro Guardian Waist Throw Bag gives you 55 feet of high-strength rope that's always there when you need it.
- High-strength 1/4" UltraLine Water Rescue Rope is suitable for unpinning kayaks as well as rescuing swimmers.
- The outer bag has a wide hook-and-loop flap and a zipper to facilitate removing the inner bag. Drainage holes in the bag expel water quickly.
- Removable Wedge Throw Bag has foam flotation to keep it on top of the water, mesh sides for drainage and drying, and reflective taping for increased visibility.
- A quick-release buckle on the adjustable waist belt ensures safe exit in an emergency.
- The internal throw bag comes completely free from the waist belt.
- Webbing loops along the belt allow you to attach carabiners.
- 1/4" UltraLine rope has a maximum tensile strength of 2,495 pounds.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. For this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
||Polypropylene sheath with Spectra core
||2495 lbs. (11.1 kN)
- Adjustable waist belt with quick release buckle
- External bag holds internal throw bag and has drainage holes
- Wedge Throw Bag has foam flotation, mesh drainage and reflective taping
- Webbing loops for carabineers