NRS Toaster Mitts are the warmest paddling "glove" on the water. Its mitten-style design lets your fingers snuggle together for warmth. The pre-curved shape and grippy palm let you paddle and row with comfort and confidence.
- Water-shedding 3.5 mm raw neoprene on the backs and sides protects your hands from cold and evaporative cooling.
- A two-panel construction offers a superior fit and the soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries quickly for ultimate warmth and comfort.
- LiquidSeam™ sealant make Toaster Mitts completely waterproof up to the cuff.
- A textured synthetic rubber palm delivers maximum grip without sacrificing dexterity for better paddle feel and control.
- The pre-curved finger pocket ensures a comfortable grip on oar or paddle, yet is flexible enough not to limit your hands' mobility.
- A titanium-laminate adhesive layer in the material reflects heat back to your hands for even more warmth.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
||Size medium is 0.16 lbs
||3.5 mm neoprene back, 2.5 mm neoprene palm
||Glued & blind-stitched
- Pre-curved finger box
- VaporLoft™ inner lining
- Wrist pairing straps
- LiquidSeam™ Waterproof seams