*This is an oversize item. Oversize item shipping fees apply.*
Originally designed for freestyle kayakers, the Ninja PFD's athletic low-profile design stays out of the way and off your mind for comfortable paddling or rowing in any craft.
- The Ninja is a Type III, low profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs of flotation.
- The Ninja's athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
- Four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments provide a custom fit.
- This life jacket is great for boaters with short torsos, who may have a difficult time wearing more conventional life vests.
- Soft PVC-Free foam flotation panels are shaped for comfort.
- A floating front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly.
- The side entry is secured by quick release buckles, making it easy to put on and take off.
- A front zippered pocket securely stows on-the-water essentials and a well placed lash tab holds your rescue knife.
- Soft, stretchy fabric on the inside lets the Ninja PFD flex, and enhances breathability.
- The Ninja PFD carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
||M/L 1.95 lbs.
|US Coast Guard Type:
||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
US Coast Guard Certification