Lean Mean Kayak Fishing Machine!
Considered game-changer in hands-free kayak fishing, the Slayer Propel 13 is unmatched in its ability to maintain casting distance, pull away from structure or stop on a dime when trolling to relieve rod pressure. You’ll also enjoy rock- solid stability when sight casting– even for the XXL angler.
Designed to easily customize/personalize, the Slayer Propel fishing kayak offers bow to stern rails that easily mount Scotty, Ram and Railblaza gear. Go as big as you want or keep it to a minimum; it’s your choice. The Slayer Propel 13’s open storage compartment combines space and easy-access. The boat offers unsurpassed versatility: take it out on your local lake and fish for bass one day, then leave the drive system at home and paddle it for a day of trout fishing on your local rocky river.
So, how fast does it go?
With relaxed pedaling you can cover 4.2 miles per hour all day, and can push to 5.2 miles per hour when that thunderstorm rolls in. The low profile performs great in the wind, especially when under power and has easy-to-use left hand rudder control. The most versatile pedal-driven fishing kayak on the market, the Slayer Propel excels as well in pedal mode as paddled or poled in the skinny water. The drive unit is designed for 12”-18” minimum depth depending on load.
• Features Native's unique pedal drive system which can go in forward or reverse
• Uncluttered flat deck area provides plenty of room to stand comfortably
• Plenty of Groove Track Accessory Mounts provide almost limitless customizing options
• Open Bow Storage is perfect for storing PFDs or other accessories, and perfectly fits Native fishing bags
• Ample foot pads for traction and noise reduction
Length: 13 ft 2 in
Width: 33 in
Weight: 120 lb
Capacity: 500 lb
Leg Room - Total: 50 in
Number of Paddlers: 1/Solo
Type of Kayak: Sit on Top