This lightweight, packable bag has premium features and the cozy comfort of 650 fill power down with Down Defender for performance in damp conditions.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomical Wrap-Around Footbox Increases Insulation and Room for Your Feet, More Warmth and Comfort
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Draft Tube to Reduce Heat Loss
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Zipper Garage
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
The Never Summer 0° Sleeping Bag is an ideal choice for trips, climbs, and treks when sub-freezing weather is imminent—yet so is adventure. Its lofty 650-fill-power-down insulation and water-resistant Down Defender treatment will keep you warm and dry. After an epic day of adventuring, give your feet a rest in the roomy wrap-around footbox with a heater pocket for added comfort. Stretch tricot baffles help keep the fill in place, while the nautilus multi-baffle hood with a drawcord and full-length two-way zipper with a draft tube limit heat loss. If the interior gets too warm, use the fold-down secondary zipper to get some air. Tuck small items into the internal stash pocket for easy access.