The MPG169 Stacker Kit can be added to any stacker style carrier system to hold the kayak in place during loading and cushion the kayak during transport. A great way to protect the boat finish and avoid abrasions from the load bars. Fits round, square or factory oval load bars. One Year Limited Warranty.
- 8" long EVA foam blocks with a top radius to fit most kayaks (on-side)
- 11' cam buckle load straps to secure the boat
- Safety tie-downs to fully ensure a safe installation
- Universal cut-out to fit most round, square and factory oval load bars
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- Length: 8" (per block)
- Width: 4" (per block)
- Height: 3.25" (per block)
- Load capacity: 55 lb
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) 8" Long EVA Foam Blocks
- (2) 11' Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual