Cut right through the heat on any trail. We carried over the fit, stability, and grip of our award-winning Targhee collection and retooled the upper with mesh panels—to keep the air flowing while you explore the warmer spots of the world.
Metatomical Footbed Design
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Mesh panels for breathability
- Reinforced eyelets for easy adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Water-resistant oiled nubuck leather upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-denisty EVA footbed
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.