This is the LIMITED EDITION Greenjacket LE 10...meaning there were very limited numbers produced so once it's gone, it's gone! We sold through the first round very quickly and were lucky enough to order a few more!
The Astral Green Jacket Limited Edition 10 is built specifically for river rescue situations. This Limited Edition PFD owes is hot looks to Professional Kayaker Rush Sturges. Worn by many of the world's top paddlers, the Green Jacket has a solid reputation. The large clamshell pocket provides enough space for paddling essentials, such as a pin kit or energy bars. The Freestyle tectonic front panel allows the jacket to move and conform with the paddler's body, as does the 3 piece foam construction used on both the front and back panels. A fleece handwarmer and storage pockets on the back panel are extra built in features. The Green Jacket was designed with safety in mind and provides extra shoulder padding, rescue hardware and durable construction that paddlers can always count on.
- This Type V rescue vest features a 1200 lb. tensile strength rescue harness with a quick release buckle and a Spectra® safety loop for emergency extractions.
- Freestyle Tectonics allow the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays anchored in place.
- "Flotection" armor plating along the sides of the vest protect your ribs and vitals from impact.
- 500-denier Cordura® nylon with Gaia™ and PE foam flotation makes this a tough, environmentally friendly life jacket.
- The large zippered clamshell front pocket has five compartments for stowing and organizing all your rescue gear.
- Two zippered side cargo pockets give you room to keep those essentials close at hand.
- Handy carabiner park for anchoring your tow tether biner.
- Eight adjustment points ensure a custom fit.
- A storage space behind the front panel gives you room to carry a small throw bag.
- The front lash tab is a convenient place to hook your rescue knife.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Fleece-lined hand warmers are oh so welcome on frosty days.