Type III Breathing is good. PFDs help us stay afloat so we can breathe...now here's a PFD that can also breathe. Astral's V-Eight™ with Airescape® technology vents naturally for unparalleled comfort.
- Next to your body a wide, soft, open-weave mesh allows free transport of warm air and sweat away from your torso.
- The inside of the PFD's foam has a textured surface that reduces body contact by 70%, creating channels for air to move freely.
- Strategically placed "Vent Port" cutouts in the foam let warm air escape out of the jacket.
- This tough, breathable life jacket is covered with 200 x 400-denier rip stop nylon, with a polyester mesh liner that is very comfortable.
- Articulated foam panels adjust to a wide range of body types and are environmentally friendly.
- Fits both men and women well the foam in the upper front is sculpted to fit a woman's body.
- The super high mesh back is ideal for warm temperatures keeping you cool and comfortable under the hot summer sun and staying out of the way of your seat back.
- Two large expanding mesh cargo pockets holds a bunch.
- The sturdy lash tab secures your knife or other gear.
- The front entry is easy to get in and out of with the Self-Locking Vislon Teeth YKK® zipper.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.2 lbs.
S/M = 31"-37”
M/L = 38"-44”
L/XL = 45"-51”