Read THIS blog post about using these tents here in the Adirondack Mountains!
NEW! Light, strong, and technically advanced, the new SkyRise rooftop tent is crafted from the materials we know and trust. The 210D nylon is light and breathable with mesh panels for ventilation and star gazing. The weather-shedding rainfly has a waterproof PU coating and for warm, clear evenings, leave it off for a faster set-up and a wide-open view.
See a review of this tent by our Boat Shop Manager, Will Crimmins!
TECHNICAL SPECS (SMALL)
Weight: 95.00 lbs
Dimensions: L 48.00” x W 42.00” x H 12.00”
Call 315-369-6672, x1 to see if your vehicle and roof rack is ready to roam or to determine what is required to carry a rooftop tent on your vehicle. [Two size options provide room for Two in a (Small) or Three in a (Medium) size.]
- Easy to pitch design means less work and more play
- Thick, 2.5” wall-to-wall foam mattress provides cushy comfort
- Mattress includes removable cover for easy cleaning
- Made from the same lightweight and breathable materials as backcountry tents - 210D nylon
- Mesh panel improves ventilation and provides a view of the starry skies
- 210D nylon rainfly with PU coating protects you from the elements
- Aluminum poles are light, strong and pre-set to make pitching a breeze
- Tool-free vehicle mounts – no bolts required – means it’s easy to put on and quick to take off
- Locks to roof rack with SKS Lock Cores (included) for added security
- Laddder and all hardware are included for easy set up
- Roof Rack System Required
- Some Assembly Required
- Tool-Free Install
- 15 Minute Install