Transition from road to trails during adventure races in this lightweight and flexible, yet protective workhorse that's crafted with a wide platform for stability, protective Vibram® soles with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill, and ample midsole cushioning to pad your feet on the way down.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- This lightweight yet protective trail runner delivers a smooth ride on any surface
- The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Ultra Airmesh and FlashDry™ upper keeps you cool and dry
- Zonal protection only where you need it in the heel and toe
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ for proper heel positioning and support
- Luxurious cushioning in the collar lining and tongue for an incredibly comfortable upper fit
- 20 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Plush and smooth, single-density, compression-molded EVA for a nice, consistent ride
- Wide platform and built-up medial sidewall accommodate a variety of foot types
- Vibram® full-length outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
7.7 oz (218 g) based on Women's 7
Limited One-Year Warranty