The BEST way to store your board is to suspend it on straps so there are NO PRESSURE POINTS, it never touches a hard surface! This SUP Storage Solution will cradle your boards...
See how to use and install the SUP rack: Click here to see video
- Extends 10" from the wall with a 8” opening of “U”
- SUP rest on the exclusive CSS (Cradling Strap System) – No pressure points; protects against distortion
- Distributes the weight of your SUP evenly based on its length by using their Spacing Chart
- Store SUP on their SIDE at its strongest point
- Adjustable straps to suspend your SUP
- Optional Expansion Plates that allow 2 SUPs stored together; total extension from wall 20”
- Module arm that can also attach to Free-Standing rack
- Powder coated steel frame
- Safety straps securely hold your boat in place – Great feature!
- Indoor & Outdoor use
- Stores boats up to 125 lbs
8" Opening of "U"
SUP Bar Distance from Wall: 10"
21.5" tall on the back side and 15" tall on the front side of “U”
Included in box:
2 SUP Bars with straps
Wall Mounting Hardware