The NRS Men's Axiom is truly the most comfortable glove you can paddle in. Stretchy sun-protective back, grippy ventilated palm, in an open-finger design.
- Silkweight H2Core™ fabric in the glove back stretches four ways, breathes readily for cooling and dries quickly. And it gives you UPF 30 sun protection for your hands.
- Three-quarter finger design leaves your fingers free to tie knots, operate your camera and check the wind direction.
- Vent holes in the Amara® synthetic leather palm increase cooling.
- The synthetic-leather material on the fingers extends out slightly to provide a grip tab that's helpful in tugging the glove off.
- Sticky polyurethane pads on the palm give excellent grip for paddle control.
- Synthetic leather panel over the thumb web prevents wear in this vulnerable area.
- A soft strip of fleece on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow without chafing.
Material:H2CORE™ sun protective fabric
Seams:Single needle with high tenacity thread
Palm Material:Amara® Synthetic leather palm
Wrist Closure:Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab
- Three-quarter finger design
- Grippy polyurethane palm pads
- UPF 30
Size Width Length
3XS 2 1/2" 5 1/2"
XXS 2 3/4" 6"
XS 3" 6 1/2"
S 3 1/4" 7"
M 3 1/2" 7 1/2"
L 3 3/4" 7 3/4"
XL 4" 8"
XXL 4 1/2" 8 1/2"