The Bic Sport ACE-TEC 11 ft. 6 in. stand up paddleboard offers width, volume and stability geared towards beginners and larger paddlers.
- Perfect for cruising on flatwater and charging light surf, the Bic Sport ACE-TEC 11 ft. 6 in. board combines durability and performance to create a great multipurpose board
- Perfect for large paddlers, the 11 ft. 6 in. length handles nicely and tracks well in flatwater
- The 11 ft. 6 in. length is also a great choice for multiple users—high stability means everyone can have a fun time
- Balanced rocker design and longboard-style outline offers excellent handling on flatwater and easy maneuverability in waves and light surf
- EPS foam core wrapped with an epoxy resin/fiberglass cloth is encased in a styrene polymer outer shell; construction offers lightweight durability
- Multiaxial fiberglass cloth distributes weight in multiple directions in the board, offering excellent stiffness and low weight
- Padded deck supplies reliable wax-free traction when paddling in the standing or kneeling position, and it increases comfort on long paddles
- 10 in. single fin promotes straight tracking in the water
- FCS fin features injection-molded construction and a specialized structure on the inside face of the fin that reduces drag and enhances performance
- Integrated carry handle on deck makes toting the 30 lb. the Bic Sport ACE-TEC stand up paddleboard quick and easy
- Please note that the color of the deck pad on the tail of the board may be gray and not colored
||11 ft. 6 in.
|Weight Capacity (lbs)